Abundant Harvest Tablerunner
Finished Size 19 1/2" x 41 1/2”
Create a warm and welcoming table runner to set the scene for harvest celebrations. Harvest fabrics shown are available at Jo-Ann Fabric and Crafts Stores.
Fabric Requirements and Cutting Instructions
Read all instructions before beginning and use 1/4”-wide seam allowance throughout. Read Cutting Strips and Pieces prior to cutting fabric.
Give your autumn season that special touch with this colorful and practical tablerunner. Block measures 11 1/2” square (unfinished). Refer to Accurate Seam Allowance and whenever possible use the Assembly Line Method of sewing. Press seams in direction of arrows.
Making the Table Runner
- Refer to Quick Corner Triangles. Making quick corner triangle units, sew four 6” Fabric B squares to one 11 1/2” Fabric A square as shown. Press. Make three.
- Sew units from step 1 together. Press.
- Sew two 1 1/4” x 11 1/2” Accent Border strips to sides of unit from step 2. Press seams toward border.
- Sew two 1 1/4” x 35” Accent Border strips to top and bottom of unit from step 3 as shown. Press seams toward border.
- Sew two 3 1/2” x 13” Outside Border strips to sides of unit from step 4. Press.
- Sew two 3 1/2” x 41” Outside Border strips to top and bottom of unit from step 5 as shown. Press.
Layering and Finishing
- Referring to Layering the Quilt, arrange and baste backing, batting, and top together. Hand or machine quilt as desired.
- Refer to Binding the Quilt. Use 2 3/4”-wide Binding strips to bind quilt.
Website visitors have permission to print this project for personal use only. This project may not be copied or otherwise reproduced without the express written permission of Debbie Mumm®.