Fresh Ideas for Fall and Harvest
Fresh for Fall:
- Show off a single branch of beautifully colored leaves in a Fall-colored urn.
- Gather a tiny bouquet of flowers from what's left in the garden. Arrange them in a small glass then set the glass inside a decorative pot. Fill around the glass with small rocks or glass gems.
- Raid the refrigerator for centerpiece components. A simple wooden bowl filled with fruits and vegetables from the ‘fridge is perfect for a Harvest centerpiece. Add a small pie pumpkin and left-over mini pumpkins from Halloween for a dashing display.
- Fill a basket with gourds and small pumpkins. This traditional decoration gets a contemporary lift by replacing a wicker basket with one made from wire.
Bring the colors and images of harvest to your table by making a pretty table runner and reversible napkins
- Felted wool napkin holders bring warm texture and deep color to the table.
- Paper menus and place cards are a great way to personalize and beautify a harvest table.
Website visitors have permission to print this project for personal use only. This project may not be copied or otherwise reproduced without the express written permission of Debbie Mumm®.